Why Outsource your Fleet?
Remaining competitive in today’s difficult economic climate requires an honest evaluation of your company’s core competencies. Very often your annual transportation “spend” is a large percentage of your cost of goods sold. Dedicated Transport provides solutions that not only reduce expenses, but also ensures that your products are delivered safely, efficiently, on time…every time.
Dedicated Transport’s core competency is Dedicated Contract Carriage (DCC). We are committed to understanding your business and work closely with your team to develop and implement a customized solution that meets your specific delivery requirements. We’re not another point-to-point carrier, scheduling your shipments into a common carrier network.
Companies that switch from a private fleet to DCC gain all the benefits of a private fleet without the challenges of managing one. They capitalize on Dedicated Transport’s ongoing investment in equipment, drivers, service, technology and safety and by outsourcing they can lower risk, reduce costs and free-up capital.
Customers from every industry select Dedicated Transport for our customer service, professional drivers and detailed attention to safety and regulatory issues. Making the transition to DCC is seamless and allows you to refocus your efforts on your core business.
Companies that switch from a private fleet to DCC gain all the benefits of a private fleet without the challenges of managing one
Additional benefits of outsourcing include the following:
- Reduces your risk from fleet and insurance exposure
- Eliminates capital expenditures for new or upcoming fleet replacement programs
- Eliminates fleet maintenance needs including road side service, routine maintenance and repairs
- Outsources hiring, training, retention, regulatory compliance headaches
- Unlocks Capital through the sale of existing rolling stock and equipment
- Improves operating efficiencies through the use of leading edge transportation management and routing systems
- Provides dedicated Driver and Management team in order to allow you and your staff to focus on your core business activities
- Provides meaningful metrics to help understand your delivery costs and provides meaningful information to help better manage your business
Start your fleet analysis
With a brief profile of your current fleet, we can begin the process of designing a customized solution that will minimize your transportation expense while maximizing the service to your customers.